Dołączył: 10 stycznia 2019 20:42
- Pytania i odpowiedzi
- Udzielono odpowiedzi w
- What are the desired pictures sizes in Knowledge Base settings?
Max size for any Knowledge Base pictures is 1000x1000 (px) and 10 mB.
- 5 lutego 2019 17:36
- Is it possible to export a transcript of the conversation in User.com?
Sure! Go to a conversation you want to export, in the top right corner simply click on 3 dots, close to user's profile and click on "Export conversation". You will find this file in Settings > App settings > Additional > Exported list.
- 30 stycznia 2019 19:11
- How can I collect users phone numbers in User.com?
It's easy! :) Please, check the article about creating forms (pop-ups) in User.com. That's the way how you can collect for example (but not only) phone numbers of your users - https://docs.userengage.com/how-to-create-a-form/ :)
- 28 stycznia 2019 19:16
- Can I search for unsubscribed users?
Yes, exactly. There is an "Unsubscribe from emails" attribute. It can have True or False value. When user unsubscribed - there'll be "True" value in this attribute.
- 25 stycznia 2019 23:18
- Is it possible to set up an answering machine when the client calls the number purchased in Twilio?
Currently, this feature is not available.
- 21 stycznia 2019 13:47
- Can I send a BCC?
Our current mailing system doesn't contain such a feature.
- 21 stycznia 2019 13:19
- What does widget state "conditionally visible" mean?
" Conditionally visible " widget state means that the chat will be visible only for a specific users. There is a standard attribute called " Widget visibility ". If you turn on ' conditionally visible ' option then chat widget will become invisible for all users except those who have " Widget visibility" value ' Widget is visible' .
- 11 stycznia 2019 21:54
- Where can I find standard attributes' names for companies?
- 11 stycznia 2019 21:47
- Can I turn off the visibility of chat widget on my website?
Yes, of course. Please, go to Settings > App settings > Chat widget > Widget design > Widget state . Here pick from the drop-down menu list " hidden ". More about that topic here: 1. https://docs.userengage.com/how-to-define-widget-state-on-a-given-page/ 2. https://docs.userengage.com/how-to-make-chat-visible-only-for-specific-users/
- 11 stycznia 2019 21:36
- How can I send data from my custom form to User.com?
- 11 stycznia 2019 21:05
- Can I export my users from User.com database?
Yes, you can! To export users you can do it via creating List ( https://docs.userengage.com/how-to-make-a-custom-user-list ), and then go to Tools > Lists, pick the list you want to export > click on gear symbol > and click "Export" 😊
- 11 stycznia 2019 20:54
- How can I create event in User.com?
You can create event: 1) using this instruction: https://docs.userengage.com/what-are-events-and-how-to-create-them 2) or do it via Data Collector: https://docs.userengage.com/module-guide-data-collector 3) or do it via GTM: https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/7679219?hl=en
- 11 stycznia 2019 20:42
- I would like to both send and receive emails inside User.com, is it possible?
Yes, if you use custom SMTP settings or if you set own domain inside our app ( https://docs.userengage.com/send-emails-using-your-own-domain ) then you can set "reply to" address and put there your application email address (that you can find in Settings, more info here: https://docs.userengage.com/how-to-use-application-email-in-user/). If you do so, then all replies will go to User.com chat. :)
- 11 stycznia 2019 20:37
- Why my user didn't get the email I sent him?
Success means that the email went out from User.com . However, if you use own SMTP provider, then provider is responsible for email delivery.
- 11 stycznia 2019 20:23
- What are the options to send email messages from User.com?
There are two options to send email messages from User.com: - custom SMTP https://docs.userengage.com/how-to-send-emails-with-my-own-smtp/ - default SMTP --- from our domain (@ app.userengage.com ) - default option --- from your domain - https://docs.userengage.com/send-emails-using-your-own-domain
- 11 stycznia 2019 19:53
- Where should I paste the implementing User.com code in my website code?
This code should be pasted before closing