What is CRO in marketing?
24 lutego 2019 21:05
CRO stands for "Conversion Rate Optimization." Whatever the ultimate goal of your site, conversion is the successful completion of this action. CRO is a site optimization process to increase the likelihood that a visitor will perform a specific action.
A conversion rate is a key indicator in e-commerce, as it shows the percentage of total site traffic that performs a specific goal. The higher the conversion rate, the better. Once you have determined which conversions you want to track, you can calculate the conversion rate.
What is CRO?
- A structured and systematic approach to improving the performance of the website.
- Awareness - in particular, analytics and user feedback.
- Determined by the unique goals and needs of the website (KPI).
- Taking the traffic that you already have, and make the most of it.
- What is not a CRO?
Conversion speed optimization is not:
- Based on guesswork, or what everyone else is doing.
- A managed opinion of the highest paid person.
- To ensure that as many users as possible, regardless of their quality or participation.
The success of the site does not depend on the position of the issue, not on the number of subscribers in social networks, and not even on the amount of traffic sent to the site from different sources. Only converted users make a profit. There are always points that can be improved. No matter how well the site is made, no matter what level of conversion you are watching now, you can always get more of the traffic.
Optimization of conversion allows you to get better visitors - directly targeted users who are interested in the offer. CRO does not convert everyone, but filters out from the general flow of visitors those among whom the offer is really in demand. CRO turns ordinary consumers into brand advocates.