Connect your SMSAPI account to send SMS campaigns right from User.com panel.
How to set it up?
To connect your SMSAPI account with User.com in order to send SMS messages to your users you need to have an active account in SMSAPI.
After integration number assigned to your account will be available in User.com panel.
- Go to your SMSAPI panel and find Tokens API (OAuth) section under API Settings.
- There you need to create a token for User.com which allows you to send SMS messages (Remember! You need to copy the token, because it's visible only once).
- Get back to User.com panel and visit Settings Setup&IntegrationsSMSAPI section
- Here you need to configure your credentials and paste token you have created before.
- Congrats! You have just connected your SMS API account with User.com. Now you can go to CampaignsSMS section and create your first Kampanie SMS there!