See what data you can import from Pipedrive and how easy it is.
Important note: Please note, that this import option may be blocked/changed being a third-party integration. Connection between Pipedrive and User.com depends on both services. Our side can't be responsible for changes in other tools. If you have any problems, please contact User.com Customer Support via chat
How to set it up?
In your Pipedrive app
In your User.com app
- Idź do UstawieniaImporters. In the bottom right, choose Pipedrive and click Create new.
- Paste your token and domain name in the appropriate fields and click Save changes.
- Click the gear icon on the right and choose Aktualizacja.
- Click Import data.
Where you can look for effects
- Idź do SprzedażTransakcje, click the button, Pipeline, and in the drop-down menu you should see a new option called Pipeline_pipedrive.
- Idź do DaneUżytkownicy and you should see new users in your database with a User ID like __pipedrive__1.