What are the pillars of customer centric approach?
24 de Febrero de 2019 a las 15:09
The client is always right ”- this phrase is the example given by the owners of the companies to their employees in order to teach them good service. “The client is always right” - this is the phrase that employees hate, believing that they provide good service, and the client simply “goes wild”. The fine line between good and bad is called a customer-centric approach.
What is a customer-centric approach, why is it important and how to make it the norm for each employee of the company? Questions at first glance are simple. However, as practice shows, they are simple only in theory, and in life, we are constantly faced with examples of non-client-oriented behavior. In order for employees to show respect for customers under any circumstances, it is necessary to pay attention to this aspect constantly. It is not enough to announce that the company will now live in a new way. Important personal interest and example of the first person of the company and the entire management team.
You need to know the fundamental, basic principles of customer focus. They are not complicated, but have greater depth:
- Clarification, understanding and customer satisfaction;
- Comfortable communication with consumers, built on the trust and respect for each other;
- Realization of products that meet consumer expectations, and even better than them;
- The willingness of the company's management to communicate in case of positive and negative references;
- The organization's flexibility to change in the wake of changes in consumers and their desires.
If all this is summarized, then it turns out - creating a strategy based on service and feedback to retain customers. In principle, this is all that you need to know about the concept itself before moving on to specific tools to increase customer focus.