Lead generation for real estate industry - what are best practices?
1 de Febrero de 2019 a las 15:33
Lead generation is a qualitatively different approach to real estate advertising. A special marketing technique makes it possible to segment the target audience and get contact details of only those people who are to some extent interested in a certain service of a realtor or real estate agency.
Apply such tactics can be realtors themselves or representatives of a real estate agency, developing an advertising strategy. However, ideally, the involvement of “leads” is better to delegate to a specialized firm. Today, lead generation has become a real business, many companies provide a service such as turnkey lead generation. In this case, you will have to pay only for customers who have committed a specific action you need: they will sign, leave a request, etc.
Lead generation for real estate - best practices
- Collecting information, analyzing an object, studying features, positioning
- Formulation of the main information channels and messages. Definition of communication tools. Calculation and fixing the cost of lead for the test period
- Development of a unique selling landing, preparation of promotional materials. Identification of primary and secondary traffic sources
- Setting up telephony, call tracking, sending applications and so on. Testing. Recommendations in the client OP
- Launch an advertising campaign. Promotion of the main ads. Getting the first leads
- A / A and A / B testing landing and advertising materials. Traffic flow optimization
- Completion of the test period, analysis, adjustment of the cost of leads. Long-term work planning 1-3-6 months.
Using the principles of lead generation in real estate allows you to solve the following tasks:
- Focus on one particular subject.
- Disclose major and minor advantages
- Deliver your offer as accurately as possible.
- Provide information about the object in the correct order
- At the same time, landing sites can be completely different in terms of design, content filling, use of triggers and other attributes, as well as prices - much depends on the property itself.