Introduction to the SDK
Use User.com SDK in your own Android and iOS mobile apps.
- What is User.com SDK?
User.com SDK is set of methods and programming tools that allow to override custom actions and event in your Mobile Application so in our case it is able to send or receive some data in the way you want.
It allow you to:
- Collect data about users and it's devices
- Track custom events and mobile screen events
- Sending Push Notification Campaigns
- Sending In App Messages Campaigns
- What I'll find in here?
- Instructions, on how to add User.com SDK to your project.
- How to create SDK API key and Firebase Cloud Messaging key.
- Code examples, explaining what they do, including example data.
- Each method, endpoint and function explained.