Joined: Jan. 10, 2019, 8:42 p.m.
- Question & Answer
- Answered at
- Is it possible to export a transcript of the conversation in User.com?
Sure! Go to a conversation you want to export, in the top right corner simply click on 3 dots, close to user's profile and click on "Export conversation". You will find this file in Settings > App settings > Additional > Exported list.
- Jan. 30, 2019, 7:11 p.m.
- What is possible after integrating with Pipedrive?
Thanks to Pipedrive importer, you will be able to import to User.com your data from Pipedrive. Go to Sales - Deals and in the pipeline drop down list you should see a new one there. Go to Data - People and you should see new users in your database with IDs like for example: "__pipedrive__1" For more info, please check this article: https://docs.userengage.com/pipedrive-importer/ Note: with this integration you cannot pass data from User.com to Pipedrive.
- Jan. 10, 2019, 9:53 p.m.
- Can I search for unsubscribed users?
Yes, exactly. There is an "Unsubscribe from emails" attribute. It can have True or False value. When user unsubscribed - there'll be "True" value in this attribute.
- Jan. 25, 2019, 11:18 p.m.
- Where should I paste the implementing User.com code in my website code?
This code should be pasted before closing