Is it worth to invest in online advertising?
Feb. 11, 2019, 9:59 a.m.
Yes, it is! If are even wondering if online advertising is right for your brand, I have a quick answer – it is always a good option, no matter what business you run. Everyone is on the internet, your target group including. Here are some benefits of making online advertising a part of your marketing strategy.
• Targeting – various ways of targeting prevent from reaching an unwanted audience and getting empty ad clicks. Your ads will be shown only for those people that you decide! Can any other media do this?
• Reach – people now use the internet do everything – shopping, news and as a music and TV shows platform. If your customers are online, you should be too. Your ads will be working 24 hours a day and reaching not only a paid audience but also an organic one! Everything thanks to sharing possibility.
• Engagement – no other media platform allows you to connect directly to your audience. You know how much time your customers spend interacting with your ads, your website or online store and whether ad led to real conversion.
• Creativity – Online ads are kings of creative marketing! Many platforms and tools help you with preparing the best campaigns using any (or all) of them, depending on who your audience is and what your goals are. You can test, change and adjust your ads just like you want.
• Cost – digital advertising channels are still relatively cheap and accessible to any brand comparing to traditional platforms such as TV or the radio – no matter if it’s a new, small startup or a giant company. Rates are set through a combination of ad location, site, performance, and individual demands.
Online advertising should be an essential element of any brand’s marketing strategy. It provides numerous benefits and is definitely worth investing in some budget.