How to make effective advertising?
Jan. 29, 2019, 2:39 p.m.
Advertising is not passionless, it can bring both tremendous success and end in failure. Some principles of creating effective advertising should be learned immediately:
- In order for your ad to be noticed, you need an idea and not a simple, but a good idea. There will not be this, and your advertising will go unnoticed, it will not work.
- The text of the advertisement is very important but more important is the justification, the argument. The development of any advertising begins with its rationale, or rather, first, justification, and then development.
- Relevance - one of the main factors when choosing an argument. Good arguments (if they are relevant) can be product quality, price, fast delivery, and safe operation.
- What is the question of a consumer who has just become acquainted with your advertisement? - "How much is it?" If possible, indicate in the advertisement the cost of the goods.
- Useful qualities of your product can be fully understood only by a specialist or by yourself, but not necessarily by a consumer. So do not hesitate to state the obvious. Show the product in action, tell us how to use it, show what place it can take in people's lives.
- Think about how to introduce the name of your product into the consciousness of the consumer. It should be stored in memory, so do not be afraid of repetitions.
Do not exaggerate, do not overplay your consumer goods are always skeptical and can turn away from you.
All those involved in your advertising campaign must clearly understand its strategy. Do not proceed with the implementation of an advertising campaign until you are sure that all three elements (goal, audience, strategy) are reflected in it. Your work plan will, of course, be different from what we offer here for example. But the fourteen points proposed below, you must consider necessarily. Otherwise, your work will be unprofessional.