How to create a personal brand on social media?
Feb. 23, 2019, 7:55 p.m.
Building a recognizable personal brand on social media opens up great professional opportunities. It may be:
- Best work;
- Improving the quality of contacts and the number of clients for your company;
- Recognition of your professionalism.
To create a personal brand, you need to understand what values drive your life. What do you think when you make decisions. For example, a person can make the majority of his decisions based on such values (they each have their own):
This is something that is very important for a person. You rely on them when you make all the basic decisions in your life. For example, when you get a job. You ask yourself what your family will think? How would be better for them? And what will your friends say? Etc.
How to make a personal brand unique?
- Think of the great people you admire. It can be leaders in your niche, artists, parents, acquaintances, worthy of praise. Each of them has its own way. They took the lessons of other people, applied them in their lives, improved something and achieved success.
- The most important sign of success that most people who have achieved heights in life will call you is uniqueness. Think about what you are unique?
- All people have their hobbies, experiences, history that distinguishes them from others. Create your own list of "uniqueness" that distinguishes you. It could be a rock climber or a charming smile, whatever.
- Then review your list and prioritize it. Some things may not be as unique as we think at first glance. Remember, you are looking for something that sets you apart from hundreds of other special people.
- And at the end turn your highlights into the strengths of your brand. To do this, incorporate your features into your view of the future brand. This can be done in many different ways. For example, you like sports cars. Write about them in your blog or shoot a video.