How to create a marketing case study?
Feb. 1, 2019, 3:35 p.m.
A case study is a description showing how a given project was implemented. This form allows to present the course of the real case: the approach to it, the problems encountered, the ways to solve them and the results achieved. Thus, a good case study is a great tool for building credibility, confirming our achievements and effectivenessLet's try to figure out whether it is easy to write a clear case and how to do it better.
What should it contain a good case study?
- Summary: text encouraging further reading, enabling to learn basic information about the project
- Background: describe the situation before you start solving the problem. The better you describe this passage, the easier it will be for the reader to empathize with being your client
- Problem: what did you get employed for?
- Solution: what did you do? Describe the process of creating the idea and its implementation, materials used, the dynamics of the project.
- Result: data, what was the result.
- Conclusions and thoughts: show the human side of the project. What has happened and what needs improvement? What did you learn? This is the part that will help the client get to know you better.
A case study is a strong argument that will effectively support our sales. If we follow the rules and take time to create an interesting and credible history, we will soon discover the profitability of such a solution. Each study that we write will be our bargaining chip in future transactions. When you realize how a case study helps in the sale of your services, you'll quickly find that it's worth finding the time. Even if the refinement of their writing skills will take some time - it's worth it.