Coupon Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Claimants must comply with these Terms & Conditions for a coupon to be valid.
2. The organiser of the Promotion is UserEngage Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw, Poland (KRS0000654981) and appearing in this document as User.com.
3. Promotion applies only to new customers. Coupons are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by User.com.
4. Each coupon is identified by a code and entitles to 50% discount for first payment at User.com.
5. To redeem the coupon code, the claimant needs to open the application, click Payments tab and select Discounts option in the menu available on the left side of the page. After clicking Insert Discount Coupon button and pasting the code, the claimant can go back to Payments section. While adding credit card the discount should be already calculated. In case of any problem with the coupon code, the claimant should contact customer support using the chat window available on https://user.com/en/.
6. Coupon code is valid only for one-time payment.
8. These Terms & Conditions are subject to Polish law and to the jurisdiction of the courts of Republic of Poland.
9. User.com reserves the right to discontinue a coupon at any time.