Important note: Please note, that this import option may be blocked/changed being a third-party integration. Connection between Pipedrive and User.com depends on both services. Our side can't be responsible for changes in other tools. If you have any problems, please contact User.com Customer Support via chat
In your Pipedrive app
In your User.com app
- Go to "Settings" -> "Importers". In the bottom right, choose "Pipedrive" and click Create new.
- Paste your token and domain name in the appropriate fields and click Save changes.
- Click the gear icon on the right and choose Update.
- Click Import data.
Where you can look for effects
- Go to "Sales" -> "Deals", click the button, "Pipeline", and in the drop-down menu you should see a new option called Pipeline_pipedrive.
- Go to "Data" -> "People" and you should see new users in your database with a User ID like "__pipedrive__1".